Translate

Saturday 9 June 2012

My Return From The Wilderness

 I have been away from from the Blogsphere for around 3 years since I shut down Spunky Onions and The Novelty Rock Emporium. I suppose I could have commenced posting on them both again but I wanted a fresh start. I'm still on Tumblr and will probably continue there for a while longer but I wanted a forum where listeners/viewers/browsers had access to download the music if they wanted and obviously if the artist does not request me to remove the track. I will only post music I like and appreciate and sounds that I think need a wider audience, something outside mainstream itunes music. So I begin with an old favourite of mine singing about a Saturday afternoon wrestling hero from the 1970's.


The Bevis Frond - Johnny Kwango

No comments:

Post a Comment