Translate

Thursday 28 February 2013

It's Not The End Of The World


I haven't had the 'muse' again recently and even though different ideas where floating around my head I couldn't bring myself to have a good old moan and rant about existing in the modern world again !
So I thought once again I would just lay some music on 'ya.
I have chosen four immense but sadly deceased great 'British' musicians who all ploughed their own musical furrows with various degrees of success and fame but they have the common factor of leaving behind them a treasure trove of great songs and wonderful albums.
Also I thought I would then dedicate the four tracks to three of my favourite 'British' photographers two of whom are represented on this page...thank you Tom Wood, John Bulmer and Don McCullin.








1 comment:

  1. Hello
    I read on your old blog this:
    (From Preachin' The Blues Memorial Album)

    Is it this album?: http://www.play.com/Music/CD/-/1/26/-/3440872/Preaching-The-Blues/Product.html

    Im trying to find anything about htis album, it looks like it doesnt exist, and you are the first person to talk about it, you have it, do you know anything about it?

    Please contact me on my mail:
    RicsiBelan@gmail.com

    Thanks Rick

    ReplyDelete