Translate

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Happy Holidays


I've been on my holidays, a week away from the old country and my first serious trip abroad in nine years.
Sun, sea and sangria...well not quite all that at the same time but it was really good. It was actually a week's walking and resting in Mallorca but now it's back to normality and catching up on the constant amount of TV series that I record (only quality, no shitty soap's). I brought back too much duty free, spent too much ( the Euro doesn't feel like real money but it is) and put on four pounds (so much for the walking !!).
Now that I'm back I get to vote on a pay rise at work, I have another week off before I go back to my boring old job and I have found out that two greats have gone to music heaven.
So farewell Richie Havens and George Jones.
Enjoy
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment