Translate

Saturday 18 May 2013

Home Of The Blues

 
I’ve been very busy at work since I returned from my holidays and haven’t really found very much to moan about other than my work and that is hardly very interesting to anybody anyway,so I thought I might talk about football. This week my team Chelsea won another European trophy and it was a great night. I have now missed both wonderful occasions in Munich and Amsterdam but as I no longer want to travel to see my beloved Blues as much as I once did and have eventually given up my old season ticket I have to follow them mostly through the wonders of satellite television and the internet these days. I also became a victim of the high ticket prices you now pay to watch 90 minutes of football so I can only manage about three games a season now but I can still find myself jumping up and down on the living room floor and shouting myself hoarse in support of my team especially with situations like the drama of Wednesday night.
This has been a great week for the team, with next season’s Champions League qualification almost confirmed and last week Frank Lampard beating Bobby Tambling’s goalscoring record at Villa Park and then the good news Thursday of his extended contract, although I always despair when other club’s supporters have a go at ‘Fat’ Frank (jealousy, such petty jealousy lads).
The man is a legend and compared to that other weirdly tattooed male model who has just retired this week after playing about ten minutes football in France for Paris St Germain to win yet another medal for doing almost nothing well then compared to him our Captain Frank is a giant of the modern game (my opinion obviously and one not widely shared I understand)…..
Plus JT stop embarrassing yourself and keep your kit off once and for all as if you don’t manage to play the actual game then let the other players lift up the cup and you celebrate with them later at the end.

Anyway
 
Super - Super - Frank - Super - Frankie - Lampard – Come on you Blue Boys…………
 
Enjoy





No comments:

Post a Comment