Translate

Saturday 6 July 2013

Your Revolution Is Over....The Bums Lost !!!


Certain events this week seem to have all come together for me to form this thought 'The Ignorant are Ignorant of their Ignorance' basically. I hope that makes sense in a week where a checkout assistant refused to serve a customer because she was on her mobile but the supermarket went and apologised to the customer and offered vouchers for her upset. Certain callers to a radio show felt that they had a right to speak on their mobile at a checkout because quote 'the staff work for me' apparently !!
I then found out that it was a more or less the norm these days for people to use their mobiles in libraries and of course we all know the abusers who still use their mobiles whilst driving their vehicles and those that have conversations out loud on public transport but this is not just about ignorance it is also about respect for an individual and the property of that individual.
In my case this week I have had to walk out of my parents house to 'have a go' at two youths who pulled up in a car in her road a leafy suburban cul-de-sac so that one of them could relieve himself against a lamppost in full view of their house and many of the neighbours if they happened to be watching, of course they thought they were not doing anything wrong but I was having none of it and gave them my personal point of view in no uncertain terms, then yesterday some neighbours that back onto our property were out in their yard and this morning my wife found an empty coke can lying in our garden obviously thrown over the wall into ours, I immediately returned the said item
this morning back to the home it came from. I will not be disrespected especially by the Ignorant so there !!!
Plus I would promote the checkout girl to manager and then still could put a ban on phones at the checkout in her store permanently so let the fightback against Ignorance begin.
 
 
On a more musical note I was sad to hear of the passing of Bobby 'Blue' Bland, he always had one of my favourite singing voices and should have been much better known in his lifetime, also this week I was privileged to see JJ Grey & Mofro live for the first time.. what a band and what a frontman JJ is, he is superb, so check them out for the best soul, blues, funk, rock, Florida Swamp sound around in fact it's really Mofro !!
 
 
"A BIG SIXER"







No comments:

Post a Comment